is over and all has been revealed, I'm doing a summary of the things I wrote and the things I received, as is tradition (tradition being defined as "n = 2").
First, I'd like to thank my authors who took the time to elevate my Yule from "Meh" to "Oh MY!" arithanas
, girl, I KNEW THAT WAS YOU! For some Athos and Aramis killing time in the only way imaginable: On The Edge
. I am also tickled by the coincidence that we wrote the same time period (20YA).
My main gift fic Turn Back, O Man
, has garnered and deserves a lot of positive attention because O Man
it's awesome! So if you haven't had the deep pleasure, please do! As for the author, I have taken it upon myself to stalk her because this is how I show love. Actually, the traditional way of showing love in my culture would be to show up at her house, kick down the door, knock her over the head with my balaika, throw her into my troika, and gallop away to drink vodka in my Terem. I had to restrain myself because I think this is illegal now.
So what the hell have I done for humanity this Yule? Let's see.
1. For my main fic, I wrote epistolary porn for jerico_cacaw
. 17th Century Booty Call
is indeed the official title. And yes, it is what you think it is.
2. I'm sure it would shock everyone to know that The Plural of Us
(i.e. the story in which Aramis goes back in time to have sex with himself) was written by yours truly and zoi_no_miko
. It's based on the 2011 movie though, so, basically: ANYTHING GOES!
3. And because I love Zoi, I also wrote her some "Dark City" PWP called A Chance Encounter
4. For Madness! I could not help myself and had to write something for "The Room" because IT WAS TEARING ME APART, LISA! So here is The Room: Post-Mortem
. Interestingly, this got the most hits. People do not read Dumas. But they do watch "The Room." Tommy Wiseau is a major freak.
5. Also, because it is mushroom season right now, I had to also write Fly Agaric
. What would the world be without Athos and Aramis being totally weird and snarky and generally insane? Dear humanity: you're welcome. Happy New Year!